AIM
girshd5

8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

That was SO COOL

man i've been waiting for this 8-bit theater and I LOVE IT!!! Nice move putting Strong Bad and The Cheat in there.

mystery movie mystery movie

I thank you.

You are one of the few people that can make their good a bad reviews and make something out of them. You have a great mind..... I LOVE YOU!!!

Virtual Fighting Virtual Fighting

Really cool

Just ignore the people who compare your work to dbz, honestly dbz isn't that great compared to other animes i have seen. You have a really sweet thing going; maybe you should do more. That would be really cool if you did.

Maverick22 responds:

DBZ is good but its nothing compared to others. I do try to ignore them.
Thanks for watching.

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

Very nice....

I like how you used the music from Nightmare Before Christmas, that was great. I can't wait for part two.

Dirty-Vegas Dirty-Vegas

Really great

Love the style, I admit i could predict the animations after one point but that's nothing really. You should start doing more of these.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

I love it

That squirrel singing was the best part. i love all your movies, keep them coming

Legend of ZELDA! Video Legend of ZELDA! Video

good

that dose sound like System of a Down, your remix is cool and funny. but i have to admit i saw one thing that ticked me off, X-Box dose not suck thank you very much.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

wow

hearing that heart beat and then that kick ass song come in was undescribable,your animation is great. I do admit the style you have is my favorite, you have a great thing going through, hope to see more and even better.

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

Wow

your story and style is indescribable, i was overwhelmed when i saw it the frist time. you have a great story and i hope you make more.

Drop the bombshell Drop the bombshell

ok...

i think the movie would of been better if they just didn't stand there, your characters look great. but you should of had more action to it. oh and RaNcldPsYcHoJoSh your the one that sucks, i bet the only anime you've seen is poke'mon and hamtaro well there are kick ass animes out there and before you go insulting them why don't you take the time and watch some real anime.

Zelgodes905 responds:

I'd like to thank u for the defence, i've found that there are alot of people who dislike anime. I have a feeling thats because most of whats aired here is aimed for a younger audience. There are some really great ones out there and even some great flashes aswell. Take Genryu's blade for instance. The reason they don't move is because it was just somthing i through together in an afternoon. U'll get a much different feel with my upcoming works.